Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Good Friends & Good Food


Had the most awesome visit with these two yesterday. ❤️ Steve & Ona Siporin, our dear sweet friends, from Logan, UT. While on the way from traveling in Northern Israel, they decided to hop off the train in Haifa and take Devon and I out for lunch. Such a wonderful visit. Great time catching up.

So this is what you get for lunch when your friends take you “out for hummus.” Wow. It was as wonderful to eat as it looks. Brand new experience for Devon & I. We loved it.


Me, failing miserably at trying to take a group photo with my short arms. I’m like a T-Rex. (Needed a selfie stick)


Obviously Steve Siporin has the knack for being able to take a great photo. I love this one he took of Devon and I.❤️ I love his caption: "Israel is good for romance and beauty! (And food!)"